Contact Doug Johnson Productions
Purpose of Contact
While we are happy to answer occasional questions, DJP is not a consultation or support firm, and we are insanely busy. Please keep questions
brief and specific. For example:
- Do you like the Sony PXW-Z150 for shooting concerts? (Yes!)
- What model of PTZ camera are you using? (Sony SRG-300SE)
- What brand of case are you using for your equipment? (Gator)
There are some types of questions that we can't answer because they are too general or would require research
to answer effectively. Please avoid questions like:
- What is the best type of camera for shooting a concert? (We won't know what type of concert, what your budget is, how the video will be used, etc.)
- What is 3G Level B? (The answer is easy to find using your favorite search engine)
- What type of case should I get for my equipment? (Again, we know nothing about what type of equipment, your budget, how the equipment will be transported, etc.)
- What kind of switcher should I buy? (We know nothing about your requirements)
If you are having trouble with a product and need help your needs will probably be best met by contacting the manufacturer
of the product, as they will be the most knowledgeable and have the proper resources to answer your questions.
If you have a question that requires more than a minute or two to answer, Doug is available to assist at a rate of $100/hour.
DJP usually does a great job of researching products on our own, but if you have something value-oriented that
is particularly useful, please feel free to contact us using the form below. We'd prefer to not be contacted
While we do have reviews on YouTube, we do not do paid reviews. We may accept free products or loaners
for review purposes, as long as there are no restrictions on the review content and no requirement that a review be
approved before publishing. And we will, of course, disclose how a product was obtained as part of the review video.
Thank you for your interest in using DJP!
We welcome your request, and you can expect that we will reply quickly. If, however, you are looking for a quick estimate for video
production services, we do have a page on our site to do just that. Feel free to use that, but we'd be more than
glad to hear from you directly, and we'll answer any questions you may have.
Thanks for your interest in working with DJP! We're always looking for talented individuals to join us.
Please note that DJP doesn't have a permanent staff. The very nature of the type of work that we do means that
job opportunities come sporadically, and labor needs vary wildly from one event to the next. So we work exclusively with contractors to
meet our staffing needs.
If you're interested in working as a contractor for DJP, please sign up on our site. Once approved
you'll be notified of opportunities in your area, and you'll be able to bid for jobs.
Use one of the contact methods listed, or fill out the contact form below.
Contact Us Directly